Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting Occurred in a Gun-Free Zone

6 Apr , 2017  

Despite all the news coverage given to the Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting at the end of March, one part of the news coverage is again missing: that the attack occurred in a place where permitted concealed handguns weren’t allowed.  The picture shown here is from the front door of the nightclub.  From Fox News:

Several unidentified shooters opened fire at a Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday, killing one person and wounding 15 others, officials said.

The shooters escaped the melee at club Cameo and they remained on the run Sunday. . . .

The man who was killed was named as 27-year-old Obryan Spikes. His family had been notified, Isaac said.

Assistant Fire Chief Roy Winston said numerous other club-goers were injured fleeing the scene. . . .


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *